Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season.
Here are the policies that we have in place:
- We are spreading appointments out so there will be no more than one patient at a time in the office.
- If you like, we can check you in by phone and you can remain in your car in the parking lot until we are ready for you.
- We are asking every patient to wash his or her hands in our presence in the treatment room for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
- Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
- We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
- We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients.
- After the plastic is removed, everything is wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
- If you are ill, please make us aware before your appointment.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.